1. Refund and Cancellation policy of booking is not encouraged by Provyz. Therefore, it is imperative for the user to review the booking details beforehand.
2. The details of mobile number, Name or any other specific detail required for booking facilities has to be properly entered. In case of error in data provision from user’s end, Provyz will not be held accountable.
3. Once the payment is made for the booking and if the booking has to be cancelled, then NO REFUND will be given. Instead of refund, you can use the amount paid for future bookings.
4. If the cancellation is done before 48 hours, then the booking amount paid will be forfeited and you will be not be able to use it as credit for next booking.
5. There are cases where the online transactions have been successfully processed on the website or App, and money is charged from the users account, yet the booking services are not successful. In such cases users are advised to send an email on company email address : email@example.com. The users are entitled to a full refund here. The user just needs to provide the following details for Booking Detail – the booking Date, booking name and booking time.